Saturday, February 11, 2012

nyc photo diary








This week has gotta be the most fun, exciting, challenging week! Things have been moving non-stop from the moment I landed into JFK - tres tired (but there's no time to be tired!). It doesn't help that good weather is once again not on my side (it's freezing over here in New York!). Despite the weather, NYC has been amazing so far - totally enjoying every moment of it. Those in NYC for NYFW. Stay warm!

Picture 1: I <3 NY / Picture 2: Breakfast at Magnolia's Bakery / Picture 3: Harry Winston at Fifth Avenue / Picture 4: Grand Central Station (waiting for Chuck Bass) / Picture 5: My favourite building in NYC - Chrysler Building / Picture 6: Ice skating at Rockefeller Centre / Picture 7: NYFW at Jason Wu

1 comment:

  1. hi! I just saw your comment on my blog! when will you be in zurich?

    ReplyDelete