Friday, November 4, 2011

the handbag essentials i'll never cheat on

SUNGLASSES : I will not step out out of the house without sunglasses. It is indeed the best accessory for the face. Funny enough my face can fit almost every sunglasses possible except this Miu Miu pair - much to my disappointment. My favourite sunglasses are Raybans (which I recently lost or misplaced), anything vintage, Elizabeth & James, Cutler & Gross, Dita, Prada and Super. On the other note, I'm looking for a huge storage casing display for all my sunglasses. Hoping someone can help me out with that, would appreciate it!

THE GADGET : This is the perfect gadget besides my BlackBerry while doing 'the waiting' I need to have my iPod to keep me entertained when I'm waiting at the airport, waiting for the train, passing time in the tube, or putting me to sleep on the plane. Can't believe what I'll do without music
THE LIP BALM: If there's one thing my lips cannot live without is my organic Shea Nut and Rosehip lip balm. If there was a make up base for lips, this would be it

THE MAKE-UP BAG : There's nothing worse than scrabbling around for bits of make-up at the very bottom of a huge bag on flight. I found this uber cute and practical make-up bag by Anya Hindmarch titled 'lips and eyes'

***

Don't forget to included bottled water, tissues and a scarf for those winter days or ridiculous cold train rides.

What's in your bag?

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Check out Cupcakes & Cashmere's blog post of a few days ago for sunglasses storage: http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/sunglass-solution/
    Have a great weekend,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete