Wednesday, October 5, 2011

milan in the fall

I was very lucky to be visiting one of THE most renowned fashion capital of the world - Milan! Made it in time for Milan Fashion Week 2011 and gosh Milan in the fall is truly the best time to visit. The weather was just right and the temperature was perfect, making it really conducive to window shop, shop and just soaking in the natural beauty of Milan.

Even having so much of Asian food back home, it was so good to eat true Italian food. Non-stop of pasta and tiramisu for me. I'll worry about my weight later ^^

One of the many, many 'Bond Streets' of Milan. Walked around the city with three different pair of shoes, heels mind you. It was torturing because of the cobbled streets but I survived!

Enchanting Duomo. Where all the excitement of window shopping and shopping starts (or end) for some.
I know you've seen many, many beautiful prints from D&G Fall 2011 in various styles - but I decided to rock the star print!

I even thought the Metro was pretty charming. Hmm..

Milan was practically fashion and shopping heaven for me. I cannot wait to come back again for more! Have a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment