Monday, August 30, 2010

natasha poly x numero









I don't know why I love black and white images - so much without a reason. It's funny that love has no explanation but when it does it always means goodbye. I will always love black and white images but there is nothing more important that the people in the pictures. I'm saying goodbye to the girl in the picture and hello to a new, better and greater girl. We don't always get what we want, but we can always try. Enchanting nevertheless Mr. Lagerfeld and goodbye Mr. Not So Big.

{images: fashiongonerogue}

2 comments:

  1. These are fantastic, so stunning. I love her lacy dress, actually, every dress she is wearing! Gorgeous eye-make up too. The light is beautiful in each photograph. Thank you for sharing! Your blog is lovely, I am now following you with much interest :) City Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture screams love doesn't it? Thanks for following me. I'll be popping by your blog soon! :)

    ReplyDelete