Tuesday, November 10, 2009

stella mccartney underwear


Stella McCartney has updated her underwear collection with a twist of childhood classic with her own cheeky, feminine take, with baby pink cotton/silk bikini briefs edged with frilly, crochet lace. A cute, cartoon fruit is imprinted on the front of each brief, for each day of the week, with curly cursive. The set is so popular that it is currently sold out on Net-A-Porter, but there are currently available sets on the Neiman Marcus website.

2 comments:

  1. Thats extremely cute! have you had the chance to check out the Stella McCartney line at Gap Kids? OMFG, it's sooo adorable! I may wish I had children to dress them into that but I like the line so much more for myself that I wish that it fit me! haha


    www.thestarvingstylist.com

    ReplyDelete