Friday, August 21, 2009

street smart x harpers bazaar australia





Align Center










Styled by Claudia Navone and photographed by Nicole Bentley, Rosemary Smith looking tres chic in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar. Hmm...If only I stepped out of the streets looking this fantastic. Trust me, to look half this good, I would need to wake up 2 hours earlier.

I can't believe it but it's Friday already! Today's a huge day for me as tonight I'll be at my first fashion show in conjunction with I.M Magazine's launch. I think I should hit the panic button as I have not picked out my outfit, my nails aren't done, and bravo, I have a pimple and I'm also on medication. Not the best day for a pimple to pop, or a cough to happen but oh well, shit happens. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that tonight will be a good night. It has to be.

Wish me luck as my luck reserves are running low and please have a good Friday everyone!

edit: Thank you Dexter of High Heel Times for awarding me a I Love Your Blog award! You know I love yours too!

{image: lovemore}

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's Friday already either! I am loving the first two outfits in the 1st and 2nd photo. I also love and now want that bag in the second to the last photo! Fabulous picks lady & Happy Friday!

    xo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The weekend is almost over but nevertheless have a great week ahead! x

    ReplyDelete