Tuesday, July 21, 2009

zimmerman summer 2010









Man, these people work fast! I'm still in 2009 and they're done with their ad campaign for 2010. Designed by sisters Nicky and Simone Zimmerman, Zimmerman is now one of my favourite swimwear brands. I'm loving the vintage prints, floral and animal prints. Good news: It's summer here all year round. Bad news: I'm not sure whether I'll ever be beach (or bikini ready).

You think that by dieting we'll somehow miraculously flush out our weight. That's so not true, don't let the glossy magazines and gorgeous ad campaigns fool you! Looking good definitely has its price, it will hurt but I promise you once you reach the stretching part of the workout, it's ALL worth it. For those feeling like giving up on exercise and gym, there's a bible verse to help you go through gym! 'No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it' - Hebrews 12:11

{images: viewonfashion}

No comments:

Post a Comment