Friday, July 17, 2009

we don't say tgif for nothing



I have never officially introduced myself on cyberspace. So here goes, when I type, I type as wild.crazy.beautiful, the girl who loves fashion, style and shopping. To others, I am a daughter, a sister, a best friend, friend, a netpreneur and/or entrepreneur. Then again, some people might say, 'What does this girl know about fashion anyway?' My answer to you is - I don't, but the key is that I'm willing to learn and experiment.

I believe to truly know fashion, it is important to know yourself first. In my recent interview with a local newspaper, I spoke about some of my online shopping tips, and one of it was about knowing your body and this includes measurements, fabric and colours. I think each and everyone go through days where we hate or love our looks, but at the end of the day, you'll be surprised by making slight changes to your everyday wardrobe does make an overall difference to how you feel about yourself and/or helping you instantly to go through a horrible day better.

Thank you all for your support and love, and making blogging fun. Oh, if you want to read the rest of my interview, make sure to check it out here. Don't you love Fridays, it's like an introduction to an amazing weekend.

{image: ruglamour}

No comments:

Post a Comment